Geelong to Uganda

Geelong to Uganda
Google image of trip from Geelong (my home) in Australia to Karamoja, Uganda!

Monday 11 June 2012

Tsavo National Park, Kenya

Didn't I tell you not to talk to baboons kid!


Don't wake the sleeping lions!
Elephants are timelessly beautiful
Elephants, mmm water...



Evening camp drive, absolutely stunning







Mummy, wait up!
 












Go on, go ahead then

Hello!





Hmm, how am I gunna get out of this one..





Protect the baby!















Buffalo's extra appendage
Importance of family







Safari - antelope



So close! So fantastic

 














There's something wrong with this tree














This tree is too short for me


This tree is way to short for me




















What you looking at! These are diki-diks, they always travel in twos
What do you see!



Tsavo National Park entry
Tsavo National Park, Kenya


No comments:

Post a Comment